Coronavirus – COVID19: Paws 4 Training’s Policy
KEEP CHECKING IN: This article will be updated when there are any changes
Latest update: SUNDAY 28th NOVEMBER 2021
After the government’s announcement on Saturday 27th November 2021, the following new restrictions will be put in place for Paws 4 Training and Naomi Farrow and applies to all clients
In order to follow government advice we are implementing the following guidelines until further notice:
- Facemasks must be worn when entering, leaving the training centre and when you are spectating during the individual work with the puppies. (If you are exempt from wearing a facemask a badge must be worn and visible)
- 2 metres distance must be maintained at all times between clients, dogs and trainers
- No interaction with other puppies and dogs this includes human to puppy/dog interaction and dog to dog interactions unless you are instructed otherwise
- Restrictions on the number of people attending group classes are now in place. One handler per puppy/dog. No spectators or additional handlers are permitted
- The maximum number of handlers attending the sessions at any one time are kept to a maximum of 6 plus the trainer/trainers
- Handlers may switch each week
If you have any of the symptoms of COVID-19 or, are awaiting results for a COVID-19 test, have been with anyone who has the virus or any symptoms or, have travelled abroad to one of the countries that the Government require individuals to self-isolate for 10 days on return to the UK, you will not be able to attend classes for the 10 days whilst you are self-isolating. This will be treated as any other absence from class and you will not be able to carry any classes over to other courses.
Anyone refusing to follow the guidelines will be asked to leave the class and no refund will be issued. We appreciate your co-operation in order that we can attempt to keep everyone safe and continue operating in these challenging times. Due to COVID-19 it is essential that you bring your own equipment to class as we will not be able to loan anything for the lesson.
I am in the ‘vulnerable’ category so I have my own health to consider as this will have a considerable impact on my business if I am unable to work
We appreciate your understanding at this time.
Stay well everyone
The Paws Team